WHEN USING THE INTERNET PAGES OF
PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB LUDOGORETS 1945“
Effective from 25.05.2018
WHO ARE WE?
"PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB LUDOGORETS 1945" is a joint-stock company, established and existing according to the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, entered in the Commercial Register and the Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities at the Registration Agency with VAT 201280347, with headquarters and address at office: city of Razgrad 7200, Municipality of Razgrad, Aprilsko Vastanie Str., No. 68a, fl. 7, phone:/fax: +359 84 615122 and address for correspondence: city of Razgrad 7200, Targovishtko Shose Street, Ludogorets Sports Center " („PFC LUDOGORETS“).
PFC Ludogorets is a personal data administrator and as such strictly complies with the statutory requirements for processing and protecting personal data, does not share or disclose personal data and information in an unauthorized manner, guarantees the security of the provided personal data and information, as well as the provision of transparent information, communication and conditions for exercising the rights of data subjects.
„Personal data“ means any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or by one or more characteristics specific to the physical, physiological, the genetic, psychic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
„General Data Protection Regulation' means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and for the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (OJ L 119/35, 4.5.2016);
„Website“ means any of the websites with the domains www.ludogorets.com (including the e-shophttps://ludogorets.com/shop/bg/ ); www.ludogorets.tv and www.weareludogorets.com, owned by PFC Ludogorets, as well as others that could be activated after the effective date of this Polcy.; „ Websites“ means all domains owned by PFC Ludogorets;
„Special category of personal data“ means personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political view, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, as well as genetic, biometric data; data on the state of health or data on the sex life or sexual orientation of an individual.
The purpose of this Policy is to inform you about the ways in which PFC Ludogorets processes your personal data, including what personal data may be collected from you when and in connection with accessing and/or using the Websites; the purposes for which this data is used; the term for the processing of personal data, as well as to inform you about the rights you have as data subjects.
This Policy applies to the personal data that PFC Ludogorets collects from you and/or that you voluntarily provide in connection with and on the occasion of visiting the PFC Ludogorets websites, the use of their functionalities and/or the goods offered through them and/or services.
At the time of Policy approval the following domains are owned by PFC Ludogorets:
The Policy will be applicable to the above-mentioned Internet websites, as well as to the websites owned by PFC Ludogorets, which may be activated after the entry into force of this Policy.
By accessing any of the Websites, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy and that you are informed of its content.
NEED FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In order to ensure the functionality, operation and purpose of each of the Websites, including the goods and/or services provided through them, PFC Ludogorets collects, uses and processes your personal data.
PFC Ludogorets does not process special categories of personal data related to you.
PRINCIPLES FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data is provided to other persons only in cases provided for in a regulatory act and/or on another legal basis, appropriate organizational and technical measures have been implemented for their processing and are not stored for a period longer than necessary to protect the legitimate interest of PFC Ludogorets.
In particular, when processing personal data, PFC Ludogorets observes the following principles that personal data should be:
1. processed lawfully, in good faith and in a transparent manner with respect to the data subject ("lawfulness, good faith and transparency");
2. collected for specific, explicitly indicated and legitimate purposes and not to be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes; further processing for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes is not considered, according to Art. 89(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation, to be incompatible with the original purposes ("purpose limitation");
3. appropriate, related to and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed ("data minimization");
4. accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date: all reasonable measures must be taken to ensure that inaccurate personal data are deleted or corrected in a timely manner, taking into account the purposes for which they are processed ("accuracy");
5. stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods, insofar as they will be processed solely for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89, paragraph 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation, provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation are implemented in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject ("restriction of storage");
6. processed in a way that ensures an appropriate level of personal data security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, applying appropriate technical or organizational measures ("integrity and confidentiality") and
7. to keep an account of PFC Ludogorets obligations fulfillment arising from the current legislation for the protection of personal data.
Your personal data is processed by the persons who have an obligation to process your data as users of the websites or for a specifically assigned task that implies access and processing of this data, subject to the "need to know" principle. The data may also be processed by a data processor, with whom the controller may have a contract of which he is entrusted with the processing in compliance with all requirements for personal data protection and application of the "Need to know" principle.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY PFK LUDOGORETS
Personal data that PFC Ludogorets processes can be divided into the following main categories:
- Personal data collected in connection with accessing the Websites, without registration or a completed and sent contact form with you
– IP address and location data, browser used, operating system;
-Personal data collected in connection with and on the occasion of your registration to use the services and functionalities of www.ludogorets.com;www.ludogorets.tv and www.weareludogorets.com, or completed and submitted contact form with you - names and contact information such as: permanent/current address, phone number, email address, citizenship, nationality, gender, usernames;
- Personal data collected for the use of the e-store https://ludogorets.com/shop/bg/
- to carry out orders - your names and contact details such as: permanent/current address, phone number, e-mail address, citizenship, nationality, gender, usernames; passwords, information about payment methods.
PURPOSES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In general, PFC Ludogorets processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- identifying you as a person who has filled out the contact form on one of the Websites or uses it without filling out the contact form;
- to identify you as a person who has registered to use the goods and/or services provided through the Websites;
- to fulfill statutory requirements and/or obligations, as well as to fulfill requests and/or instructions of judicial, financial, insurance, tax and/or other authorities and/or institutions;
- protection of the rights and legal interests of other users of the Websites and/or of third parties;
- to establish a relationship with you - by phone, electronic mail (email) or to send correspondence in connection with the offered products, including direct marketing with your express consent to this;
- to establish a relationship with you, users of the services of the online store https://ludogorets.com/shop/bg/ and, in particular, to carry out orders - including accounting and invoicing of purchases to a legal obligation to that, administration of claims, etc.;
- to track your behavior as a user of the Websites and to provide related services and/or other lawful purposes;
- for the purposes of access management and identification, based on your consent;
- activities for managing your profile(s), upon your registration on the Websites;
- activities to improve the functionality of the Websites and the products and/or services provided through them;
- for administration and management of promotions, contests, events, lotteries, etc. similar in which you participate;
- other lawful purposes.
USING "COOKIES" ( „ COOKIES “ )
The use of "cookies" is necessary for the functioning of the Websites. "Cookies" are information stored in the respective browser (or mobile application) that is used to store settings and identifiers necessary to ensure user convenience and better navigation. "Cookies" are used for the following purposes:
Session and navigation management (session ID, security protection, previous step for the "back" button, etc.).
These cookies are technically necessary for login, navigation and use of website/application . The website/applicationn cannot function reliably and normally without them.
Settings (website language, using mobile or desktop version, hiding information blocks).
These are used to save the settings that make it possible to hide information blocks that users are already familiar with, etc.
Functionality quick links to search.
In case this option is used, it is possible to quickly and easily repeat a previous search (from the last 10 searches).
Functionality auto login to the account.
In case this option is used, it allows automatic login to the respective account.
If desired, you can use the settings of your browser to delete and/or prohibit the receipt of cookies from the Websites or use the special functionalities of the Websites for this purpose. More information about this can be obtained from the following website (internet page): www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ .
PFC Ludogorets is not responsible if the internet browser you are using does not support usage control functions, including refusal to save or delete saved cookies.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be provided to state institutions/competent bodies in order to fulfill a statutory obligation (CLP, Ministry of Internal Affairs, court, prosecutor's office, etc.) and/or on other lawful basis.
In addition, in certain cases, PFC Ludogorets may disclose personal data to its partners who provide products and/or services related to the activities of PFC Ludogorets or assist PFC Ludogorets in its marketing activities - in these cases, personal data is disclosed only to improve of the products and/or services we provide.
PFC Ludogorets may disclose your personal data to third parties in order to provide services requested by you, provided through any of the Sites of PFC Ludogorets - for example, for the purposes of placing orders via the e-store https://ludogorets.com/shop/bg/ , the online store, personal data may be provided to courier companies and/or postal/transport service providers.
As a rule, PFC Ludogorets does not transfer your personal data to third countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area. If such a transfer is necessary, the level of protection of your personal data will be guaranteed by using the mechanisms provided for in the applicable legislation for the protection of personal data.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data is stored by PFC Ludogorets for a period of 1 (one) year after termination of registration or after the last entry to the relevant Website.
If you have provided your personal data to PFC Ludogorets and in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on the protection of personal data, you have the right to be informed about the issues related to the processing of your personal data, the right to access your personal data, the right to correcting and supplementing the personal data collected by you, including by adding a declaration, the right to delete the processed personal data (the right "to be forgotten"), the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, the right to the portability of your personal data, the right of objection to the processing of your personal data and rights related to automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
PFC Ludogorets assists in your above-mentioned rights. In the event that such assistance is required, you may contact us as follows on the contact details provided below: email: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone: 084 615122; fax: 084 615122.
PFC Ludogorets reserves the right not to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical efforts, threaten the privacy of other users' data or such requests.
The exercise of your rights, when they are not repeated and unfounded, may be subject to the payment of fees.
In the event that you consider that your personal data is being processed in violation of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and/or the current national legislation on the protection of personal data, you, as a data subject, have the right to submit complaint to a supervisory authority, such as in the Republic of Bulgaria the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (PCPD), whose contacts are as follows: address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov blvd., № 2; GPS: N 42.668839; E 23.377495; Information and contact center – phone: 02/91-53-518; Reception – working hours: 09:00 – 17:30; Email: email@example.com ; Webpage: www.cpdp.bg and/or to the relevant competent court.
SUBSEQUENT POLICY CHANGES
This Policy may be amended, supplemented and otherwise updated by PFC Ludogorets. In case of any changes to the Policy, a notice of this will be published on the Websites, as well as the updated Policy itself.